- That these routes are an indication of where you will go & that wranglers may have to change routes from day to day depending on trail conditions!!!
- A liability waiver has to be signed before every ride.
- We are happy to take children from 10 years on, on our rides. The child has to be tall enough to fit the stirrups of the saddle. Maximum 2 hour rides! They will be taken on a lead line by a second wrangler for a surcharge of $ 30.00 per child. Only one child can be taken on each ride. Out of experience we are convinced this is sufficient time to have a fun experience without wearing the little ones out. The parents should be able to judge their young ones best, whether they are physically and mentally able to go on a two hour ride. At Helmcken Falls Lodge children have to be accompanied by one parent or care giver.
- All our rides are suitable for beginners and enjoyable for experienced riders as well.
- For the safety and enjoyment of your trail ride and due to the terrain in the Park our trail horses will only do a gentle walk.
- Riding helmets are provided.
- Please wear solid footwear preferably with smooth soles and a heel.
- All rides are cancelled during thunder and lightning storms. If the rides are already in progress, the ride stops in a safe place to wait out the electric part of the storm.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation 7 days prior – no charge; cancellation between 7 days and 24 hrs prior – 50 % charge; cancellation 24 hrs prior to ride – full charge.. For overnight trips the cancellation policy is following: cancellation 30 days prior to trip – no charge; cancellation 30 – 7 days prior to trip – 50 % charge; cancellation 7 days prior and less – 100 % charge. Weight Restrictions: We will try to accommodate most people, however we do have some restrictions on weight. (Approximately maximum of 230 lbs or 104 kg for non-riders) Download a PACKLIST for the Overnight-Trip here.